With the weather warming up, I thought I’d share a simple summer idea. This is a perfect BBQ side salad. Cucumber, a fresh creamy dressing, a hit of dill, and ready in minutes! Oh and did I mention that it’s keto friendly?
Keto Cucumber Salad
- 1 whole Lebanease Cucumber
- 1/4 cup Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 bunch Fresh Dill
- pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Cut cucumber into slices, approximatly 2-3mm thick. Using a mandolin makes this easy
- Season the cucumber with salt, and place in a bowl while you make your dressing
- Combine sour cream, kewpie mayo and fresh dill. You can add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice as well at this point.
- Now, once you have made the dressing, some liquid should have drained out of the cucumber slices. Drain this out of the bowl and discard.
- Combine cucumber and dressing. That's it.
Nutritional Information (per serve)