If you haven’t had sous vide scrambled eggs, you don’t know what you’re missing. Put your beaten eggs in a zip lock bag, add a touch of butter put it in your water. Pull it out, scramble the eggs while in the bag with your hand, cut a corner off and pipe it onto your plate. Delicious, and mess free!
Sous Vide Scrambled Eggs
- Sous Vide Setup
- Zip Lock Bag
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Butter
- Preheat water to 167 degrees (75 degrees C)
- Place eggs and butter in a zip lock bag and seal
- Place in water, and cook for 15 mins
- Remove from water and scramble the eggs in your hand whilst still in the bag
- Cut one of the bottom corners off the bag, and pipe the scrambled eggs onto your plate
- Season and serve.